As we are getting more and more COVID cases in our league and it is also cold and flu season, please read this reminder about postponing and rescheduling games. Coaches should not reschedule their games, this is a job for coordinators who will work with their coaches.
- Games will be postponed due to illness, school event, or gym closure.
- Coordinators should contact the league as soon as they are aware of a legitimate reason to postpone the game
- NEW POLICY AS OF 1/17: The league will attempt to fill any gaps in the schedule at the gym by moving the first or last game of the day into that gym slot if the postponement is communicated to the league before 10pm on Wednesday for Friday games, 10pm on Thursday for Saturday games, and 10pm on Friday for Sunday games. Please note that if the gap is in the middle of the day for a gym with a large amount of games, we will most likely not fill the gap as we don't want to reschedule a game by 5 hours with only 2 days notice
- The coordinator of the team that postponed the game should get in touch with the coordinator of the opposing team to work out a reschedule
- Reschedules must be communicated to the league before Wednesday at 10pm for games that upcoming weekend
- Games must be rescheduled adjacent to an existing set of games.
- Games can be rescheduled during the week (Monday and Wednesday nights are preferable) if at least two games are played that evening and must be communicated to the league at least 3 days before the game.