ALL TOURNAMENT BRACKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. REPORT YOUR TOURNAMENT SCORES IN A TIMELY MANNER. Teams are advanced through the tournament based on a score being reported. Good luck to all teams!
Here are a few notes about the tournament:
- Seeding and bracket assignment were done mostly by winning percentage although we try to avoid first round intra-parish matchups. These are based on results through 6 weeks of match play (as of Monday at 6pm, some week 6 scores were reported later).
- There will be NO consolation games (3rd place) this year for any grade.
- There were several coaches with multiple teams. Due to opening round and quarter-final matches being played during the week this year, we were unable to avoid conflicts for these matches unfortunately. As we mention every year, all teams should have qualified assistants that can act as the head coach if a conflict arises.
- Only bracket champions will receive trophies this year.
- After Gold brackets were built for 3rd and 4th grade, we split the remaining teams up into geographical brackets to reduce travel since most of the tournament will be played during the week.
This physical bracket will show the teams as they advance through the tournament (scores must be logged to advance the teams on the bracket) and will also show the scores of completed games. Please note that this is not a responsive bracket and while you can view it from a mobile device, it is best viewed from a computer or tablet. Horizontal and vertical scroll bars are available to help you view the entire bracket.
There is also a way to easily locate the bracket your team is playing in, although this is probably not necessary for boys volleyball due to the small number of brackets. Choose the Find My Bracket link, enter the last name of your coach or your entire team name, and a listing of teams in your bracket will appear along with their seeding and record. You can easily click on the bracket name to display the physical bracket.
Check out the links below. You can also access this tournament information from the Post Season Tourney option on the Schedule menu.